What are the advantages of refrigerated vans in urban areas?
As the environmental protection, especially restrictions on trucks in downtown, the box refrigerated vehicles have been hit hard. For the urban cold chain logistics, refrigerated vans have become the new favorite.
Then, compared with the traditional box truck fitted with refrigeration unit, what are the advantages of refrigerated van?
1. Unlimited travel between cities, convenient and fast, necessary for cold chain logistics between urban areas
2. driving comfortable, simple, safe
3. beautiful appearance, reduce energy dissipation, and strong performance in cooling and insulation
4. relatively stability in the driving process, with high safety performance for various road conditions, and can play a protective role for fragile valuables.
5. Refrigerated van with unlimited travel requirements can realize fast distribution, especially for pharmaceutical companies and centers for disease control and prevention.
6. A refrigerated refrigeration unit is installed in the compartment of the refrigerated van. Due to its good insulation effect, the minimum temperature can reach -18℃, which can meet various transportation items.
Corunclima as a leader in transport refrigeration industry supply all kinds of van refrigeration kits suitable for mini, medium, big refrigerated van as well as refrigeration units for trucks. Engine driven and battery driven refrigeration unit are available.
Here are some installation cases for your reference.
Zhengzhou Corun. Tech. Co. Ltd., & Corunclima
With 20 yrs’ exp. in R&D and manufacture in transport refrigeration unit and all-electric air conditioner, Corunclima gradually evolves from manufacturer to professional consultant of eco-friendly, cost-effective, customizable transport cooling solution.
TAG:  refrigerated vans  van refrigeration unit   Corunclima