Why should refrigerating units of refrigerated vehicles be maintained
1. Regular maintenance can maintain the normal operation of transport refrigeration equipment and ensure the quality of goods
(1) long-term use: long-term use of refrigeration units, compressors remain in working state for a long time, easy to produce impurities so that compressors lock to destroy the transport refrigeration system.
The maintenance of transport cooling units is based on the working hours of the engine or the mileage of the engine. Refrigerating units are usually maintained per 500 to 700 hours or 2000 km. Check the stability of the refrigeration system and adjust the belt and brackett of the refrigeration compressor, replace the drier filter.
(II) less use: customers can take some minor measures to maintain themselves, such as operating once every two weeks without working for months in a row, Each run time is 10-15 minutes. Check the operation of the refrigeration unit during operation. Maintain once a year and check the truck refrigeration unit properly.
2. Timely maintenance can extend the life of refrigeration units and reduce unnecessary maintenance expenses
(1)Now we usually carry out maintenance when there is something wrong. For the refrigeration unit without the maintenance, the follow-up problems will follow the emergence of one time, there will be repairs to this and that situation. Therefore, timely maintenance can solve unnecessary maintenance expenses.
(2) after the refrigeration unit has been in use for a period of time, there will be more or less problems: the refrigeration efficiency is slower than before, and the temperature can not go down sometimes.
This is the same as us human beings, we should cure the disease in time, if we do not cure it, we will get "serious illness", so we should maintain the transport refrigeration system in time to prevent the occurrence of "serious illness".
(3) after maintenance, the service life of refrigeration unit will be longer than before, which can slow down the unnecessary loss caused by frequent replacement of refrigeration unit.
How to maintain the freezer
1. Check the condenser of refrigerated vehicle and clean the condenser.
2. Check the evaporator to clean the evaporator.
3. Clean pipeline of the transport refrigeration system.
4. Check the operation of the compressor to see if it needs to be cleaned.
5. Check the compressor belt and bracket to see if you need to repair the bracket or adjust the belt.
During cleaning, nitrogen is selected for the gas, as other gas may cause damage to the system. And it is necessary to scour the system with cleaning agent and nitrogen.
Clean the impurities of the system and maintain the stability of the system.